In verse 1, God tells Noah that it is time to enter the ark. God says to Noah in verse 2-3, "to bring with him in the ark "seven pairs, a male and its female, of all the clean animals, and two of the animals that are not clean, a male and its female, 3 and seven pairs, male and female, of the birds of the sky—in order to keep offspring alive on the face of the whole earth". At first, I was confused as to why the Lord would want Noah to bring with him unclean animals. But then I realized, God knows what He is doing, and Noah is only one of that time that would listen to Him so obediently.
In verse 4, God tells Noah "Seven days from now I will make it rain on the earth 40 days and 40 nights, and I will wipe off the face of the earth every living thing I have made". Noah listens and obeys everything God tell him.
At this time, Noah is 600 years old. In verse 10, just as God had previously said it would occur, "Seven days later the waters of the deluge came on the earth".
No comments:
Post a Comment